Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term 'Waterfront Apartments' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 065383C. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Accommodation Terms and Conditions
- The hiring contract shall be between the hirer and the property owner and shall be subject to these conditions of hire.
- Provisional bookings can be held for up to 5 days. Reservations will only be accepted upon receipt of a completed, signed booking form and deposit of
one thirdof the full rent due. We will send you a confirmation of booking, detailing the balance which is due nine weeks before arrival.
- If a reservation is made less than nine weeks before arrival, then the full rent is due at the time of the booking.
Non paymentof the full balance at the due date will be treated as a cancellation.
- In the event of
cancellationa refund can only be made if the property can be re-let. Hirers are strongly advised to take out holiday insurance to cover this.
- The accommodation must not be sub-let unless
authorisedby the owner in writing.
- The owner shall be allowed access to the accommodation at any reasonable time during the hirer’s holiday.
- Accommodation is only for persons named on the booking form.
- The accommodation is available Saturday to Saturday from
3pmon the day of your arrival,and must be vacated by 10amon the day of departure. Please advise your estimated time of arrival on booking.
- The hirer is responsible for leaving the accommodation in good, tidy order and in clean condition, and shall pay for or replace any breakages or damaged items incurred during their stay.
- For the enjoyment of all our guests, no smoking and no pets are allowed.
- The owner accepts no responsibility for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience, whether to person or property, which the hirer or any other person may suffer, or occur arising out of any way connected with the letting, or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We strongly advise that you arrange holiday insurance.
- Prices are fully inclusive of bed linen, towels, electricity and heating and VAT.
- Completion of the booking form implies acceptance of all the above conditions.